Davenport Utility Authority furnishs all residential customers with one poly cart at no cost. Additional poly carts can be obtained for a charge of $7.00 a month per each poly cart by calling the Davenport Town Hall at 918-377-2235.
Davenport’s scheduled service day is Thursday. Place polycarts at the curb of street on Wednesday evenings in order to assure pickup.
Allied Waste will only pick up polycarts.. Anything else will be left on the ground.
Normal and typical household garbage such as paper, aluminum cans, and other kitchen waste may be disposed of in the poly cart. We suggest that you also:
- Flatten cardboard boxes.
- Place trash into bags to help keep cart clean.
- Wash out poly cart occasionally.
Poly Cart Container Restrictions
- No large quantities of dirt, sod or rock
- No appliances or furniture
- No hazardous materials - Freon, paint, chemicals, batteries
- No concrete or construction debris
- No hot ashes